1.01.2013

T is for...


Tell A Different Story


aka 
"Tell Her About the Dream...Believe."

That was all my younger self had written to my future self before sealing the envelope.  Opening it jarred a memory I had long filed away under impossible. It feels like my future self is asking me to remember, now, because She knows of the contrast that's appearing and the tumultuous nature of the force behind it. I make up that She wants it to guide me:

I'm am swimming, no, no, frolicking in a pool of still, clear blue water. My body is strong but light. There is no question that I am completely free. Fluid. The water is saturated with an indescribable peace. There is a low hum that I can hear but it feels, literally feels, like it is resonating from my frolicking. After some time passes, I am joined by another whom I sense knows everything about me and their presence emanates absolute and unconditional love. It feels like my entire world is bathing in it. 

Then I wake up. This dream seems so far from my reality at that time that it leaves me sad thinking of it even now. After the last few days, my future self has it in mind, I'm convinced, to remind me how far I've come and where She'd like to lead me. In other words:

Return to Sender: Address What's Sown. 

There is no way to do that without telling a better feeling story. So the dream transforms into one of affirmation. I surrender and affirm the Highest Good. 

And 'sow' it is.