6.28.2010

Ed Meet Joe, Joe Meet Ed


Sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly. ~Edward Albee

I love my life. I love what it is now. I love that I stumbled around and bumped into fears, tears and seers. I am happy that I said yes when I was offered places to go and people to see. I never had any real idea what I was looking for besides joy...looking, looking, looking...outward.

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. ~Joseph Campbell


I love that the walls parted and the doors led inward. I love the overwhelming appreciation I feel for every single thing I'm seeing, feeling and being. I have found joy in everything that is going 'right' and everything going 'not-so-right' in my life (...ah, no such thing).



People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. ~Anon


I love everyone whom I've bumped into, ran over, or held onto while embracing this journey. I was not always present to their path because I was learning how to joyfully follow my own. Because of that, some have fallen away, others are more insistent of my attention and, yet, others totally get me. But I love them all, regardless, and wish them their wildest dreams. There is nothing light in my knowing how very important they were in making this moment in Now possible for me.* I wish to put my gratitude into words...but I am simply unable.

I accept that honest failure as there are no words only my honest feelings...yet, I still wish they could truly know...

...though, I think my dog has an idea.




* I also love how this blog reads like an acceptance speech...perhaps, more accurately, a self-acceptance speech. :)