9.01.2011

Day 20: Vintage Trouble

Some friends will just stand on their heads for you. Especially those that throw all the way back to the 4th grade. When Cindy and I reunited under the sunny skies of West Hollywood, she was determined to show me a wonderful time. Just being with her rocks but she thought I needed to meet her friends Ty and Rick...two guys who really rock! At the time of meeting them, they had just formed Vintage Trouble. Rick, somewhat of a computer whiz, showed me their first video they'd put together. My mouth dropped but not before asking them, Are you ready for fame?
Down to earth and just plain earthy, the band has a groove that throws all the way back to the glory days of Otis Redding, James Brown and Sam Cooke. But they've got their own soulful thing going, too.

And it is Vintage Goodness!




















Ty Taylor & Rick Barrio Dill







*A band that you immediately liked and the song(s) that made you like them.