9.06.2011

Day 25: Don't Laugh

aka Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail.

I want to write a musical. I want to write one of the greatest musicals of all time! Now, seeing that I have very little in the way of actual experience including a deep lack of musical theory, structure and notation, oh yeah, and the whole plays poorly any instrument...makes for a somewhat lofty dream. But I have an idea. The idea came from a verse that rose into my mind along with its melody way back in 2008.

I've seen your face
in my dreams
call my name...

wait,
I know you.


Tears fall with grace
through the seams
of this place
...

...flowing towards you
.


And I've
lived a thousand lies
pushed each one aside
in hopes of finding you

somewhere in the truth...


I think I'll just write it and allow The Universe to fill in the gaps. I owe it to Myself to finish
something....