9.30.2011

Goodbye September


This would not be a good time for you to read the book called The Complete Idiot's Guide to Enhancing Self-Esteem. In fact, it will never be the right time to read it. While it's true that at this juncture in your life story you can make exceptional progress in boosting your confidence and feeling positive about yourself, you're not an idiot and you don't need idiot-level assistance. If there was a book called The Impish Guide to Accessing and Expressing Your Idiosyncratic Genius, I'd definitely recommend it. Likewise a book titled The Wild-Eyed Guide to Activating Your Half-Dormant Potential or The Brilliant Life-Lover's Guide to Becoming a Brilliant Life-Lover. ~ K. Totally Loved This & Am Owning It

I've had a wonderful birthday month. Time with family. Time with friends. Time alone. Fabulous music. Insightful traveling. Engaging reading. Not to mention, I'm getting better and better at passing life's quizzes. Obstacles maneuvered with grace. Problems solved with ease. Of course, substituting dancing for worrying probably helped. Even so, seeing that we create it all for ourselves, I'm always amused when I don't have an answer. Then I remember that Love is always "D" or "All of the above."
To aid you, just remember, D is for Dance.

Anyway,


I'm taking on my last blog by committing the coming month to poetry. Certain to be challenging, I think it will serve me. I'm not giving myself any rules. I'll let what comes up, come up and bravely post. We'll see how "less and less" becomes "more and more"...
who knows, perhaps I'll throw in some impishness with a little idiosyncrasy here and there.