11.27.2011

Grandmother's Prayer:























"
From the depth of my nothingness, I prostrate myself before Thee, O Most Sacred, Divine and Adorable Heart of Jesus*, to pay Thee all the homage of love, praise and adoration in my power. Amen." ~
St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
And a prayer I've also learned to pray:























“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
~ Buddha


*
I had found my grandmother's old rosary and several pictures of various saints. Loving Jesus, too, note that this photo was torn so no sacrilege is meant. The window to His soul will always be His heart.

Love this:

"
My Most Important Relationship Is With My Source... There is no relationship of greater importance to achieve than the relationship between you, in your physical body, right here and now, and the Soul/Source/God from which you have come. If you tend to that relationship, first and foremost, you will then, and only then, have the stable footing to proceed into other relationships. Your relationship with your own body; your relationship with money; your relationship with your parents, children, grandchildren, the people you work with, your government, your world . . . will all fall swiftly and easily into alignment once you tend to this fundamental, primary relationship first." ~ Abe