4.26.2010

Day 26

Your week, in great detail:

I'm not going into great detail. I haven't the patience to relive it and I'm not going to ask you too, either. Suffice it to say, all week long, I waited on a date. Not just any date but quite the courtly kind. And my suitor never came. Though I lovingly live in a quaint and royal little village, I have found, like many of its larger counterparts, it has not been spared the burden of an overbooked judicial system. Part of me sends up my appreciation for this extensive time delay which allows continued friendship, healing and transforming of life. However, I'm not sure what the other part of me is doing.* I think she just feels stood up.

Day 27 - This month, in great detail:

*A BACKUP UPDATE: This blog is a very nice example of contradicting vibrations keeping life in limbo. So, I've made a conscious decision to be in 100% appreciation for all that is transpiring. 100%...