12.30.2010

Who Am I At My Best

A strong, clear vision of who you are at your best holds the power to transcend your current reality. ~ Debbie Ford

I read this and thought, How amazingly simple. So I started to wonder who am I at my best? Then, I made a list of people I am.

I am a woman
I am a mother
I am a friend
I am a sister
I am a daughter
I am a photographer
I am a writer
I am a college graduate
I am a songwriter
I am a dancer
I am a partner in a business
I am a "domestic goddess"*
I am a soul
I am a part of Consciousness


Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is. ~ Gary Zukav

I am also divorced. I have yet to be at my best because of it. But I have come to understand what unconditional love is even if it's not reciprocated. I have also come to understand this past year that I create the person/people in front of me. I will continue to create this person with absolute and unconditional love as I see only his success and expansion forward without me.

When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe. Let go. ~ Eat Pray Love

So, this is the year I begin to become who I am at my best knowing there is nothing to fear. That resolution requires aiming unconditional love towards those people I am. It requires I tell you a love story:

Once upon a time, there was a woman that woke each morning to the image of herself in the mirror. Each time, this image humbled her because it reminded her of how unique she was. Each day, she grew in love and in compassion for all the details, big and small, that she had lived through that made her who she was. That love and compassion was so abundant it flooded her children's lives and the lives of her friends and her family. They became more mirrors reminding her of her beautiful pictures, clever words, quick intelligence, gift for song, graceful movements and practical advice. In the mix of the reflection, she saw that she was indeed divine in both the "real" and the ethe-real spaces and this motivated her to take more amazing pictures, to write more clever words, to teach, to sing, to dance and grow in wealth while reaching out to the larger world...with her very best.

She Begins


You are what remains when the story is understood. ~ Byron Katie

I Am Love.



























*that covers Chef, Taxi Driver, Therapist, Maid, Fashion Consultant & Nurse