8.28.2011

Day 16: Aging Gratefully

aka Something you want to do in the next 5 years...

Sometime ago, I mentioned wanting to empower young women. I've a daughter who wants to be an actress. Another that wants to be a marine biologist. Another that wants to be an artist and, yet, another wants to sing. I want their dreams to envelope them. It is truly a powerful thing to tell someone to follow their dreams. To voice it. To say, Of course it's possible. Needless-to-say, the girls are excited!


As for me, I've no expectations only anticipation that good things will show up and paths will be clearly marked for us to follow.
I love the dreams that have come true in my life. Some big. Some small. Yet, they are all cause for celebration. I also have dreams that have been cast forward and I love allowing the Cleverness of the Cosmos to surprise me as each are drawn into my life. I know it's a Universe of Balance. I've learned to trust it. I've learned to honor Who I Am in this moment knowing I'm moving into many more Who I Ams before it's all said and done this round. So, for the next five years, I'll live in a thankful loving state of knowing, I know nothing.