3.05.2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ANDY GIBB!!!







I swear, this man taught me how to sing, though, there are still notes I can't hit. I adored him. He was my favorite childhood escape. I had every album and lost are all those precious, magical 45s. His posters adorned one entire wall of my bedroom while another was a collage of all sorts of teen heart throbs my sister had collected from Tiger Beat. Of course, she knew without question, all the Andies belonged to me. It's always wonderful to be out somewhere ~ a grocery store, office building, wherever ~ and hear his voice stream over the speakers. Soft, gentle and loving. Just the other day, he sang overhead to me while in the dog food aisle. Even from Heaven, he wants to be my everything.

But he knows what's up. Poor thing.

*She thinks she hears him laughing.*

Hahaha...ppy Birthday, Old Friend.