1.01.2010

The Renovation Resolution

There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so - now - knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it. Abraham-Hicks

Sometimes a person's life can be summoned up in a photograph. This picture pretty much sums up mine over the last year. Sometimes a person can be caring for so many that they forget to take care of themselves. The paint starts peeling, the doors start squeaking and the roof starts caving in here and there. In my mind, there is only one solution: The Renovation Resolution. I resolve to rethink, remind, recommit to rebuilding the areas of my life that I've neglected that have anything to do with me.

This New Year, I Renew.