2.03.2010

Meet You At Three...


I don't mean to alarm you, but I think you may be in a light hypnotic trance* right now. It's possible that the thrumming hum of your routine has shut down some of your normal alertness, lowering your awareness of certain situations that you really need to tune in to. Let's do something about this! When I count to three, you will hereby snap out of your daze and become fully awake. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. Now look around you and get yourself more closely in touch with your immediate environment. Make an effort to vividly see and hear and smell everything that's going on. This will have the effect of mobilizing your subconscious mind. Then, for a period of at least five days, you'll have a kind of X-ray vision. -- Rob



*This clip is in honor of my eight year old who, while in diapers, would come to me with anything that would swing and say, "You're getting sleepy" and I would close my eyes and snore a little. Right when she thought I was in my deepest sleep she would get near my face and snort like a pig to "startle" me awake then run off giggling.

Wow...I miss that.